Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

100 photography tips

I found some great tips on photography. Here's a preview, you can find the rest of them on the following link http://gizmodo.com/5904107/100-tips-from...otographer

Quote:1. Just because someone has an expensive camera doesn't mean that they're a good photographer.
2. Always shoot in RAW. Always.
3. Prime lenses help you learn to be a better photographer.
4. Photo editing is an art in itself
5. The rule of thirds works 99% of the time.
6. Macro photography isn't for everybody.
7. UV filters work just as well as lens caps.
8. Go outside & shoot photos rather than spending hours a day on photography forums.
9. Capture the beauty in the mundane and you have a winning photograph.
10. Film isn't better than digital.

Thanks for the share!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Thank you for sharing! I just wanted to say that I agree with ALL of the above, especially that editing photos is an art in itself! Editing them is my favorite part! Just one question...
I have never shot in RAW before. My camera has this option but I have never tried it. I hear that you get more accurate data when you shoot in RAW and thus, the images can be edited better. However, I also know that, in order to post the image to certain sites (like my online school I attend), it has to be in JPEG format.
Anyone have suggestions for me here? Is there a way to make a RAW format into JPEG?

Thank you in advance Smile

After you postprocess, you have the option of exporting the image as a TIFF, JPEG, .PSD, .PNG, etc. Just choose the JPEG type. Simple as that.

(Feb 4, 2013, 08:04)vlad Wrote:  After you postprocess, you have the option of exporting the image as a TIFF, JPEG, .PSD, .PNG, etc. Just choose the JPEG type. Simple as that.

Thanks again, Vlad Smile

Anytime Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post