Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 more from Last Year.

[Image: grand%20canyon%2001.jpg]

[Image: Saddle%20Detail.jpg]

[Image: diamond%20bar%20road.jpg]

All of them are splendid pictures.
I like a lot your landscape (#1) So rich in colors. I also like a lot your composition... lovely detail as well. Why I have seen similar landscpes with very red soil and this one looks so green? the color depends on the time of the day, the son light?

#2 is great I like the mood you have in this one, did you take your picture with a special filter? I see it a bit yellow and I love the effect...

#3 excellent picture to advertize this car... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Fantastic pictures Craig... I love #1 for the splendour and the canyon that seems to go on forever. It must have been breathtaking standing there..

Great composition and detail with #2...

Thanks for the Comments. Smile

I visited the canyon on a day with very high wind, so there was a lot of dust in the air which muted the colors. It was also after a very unusual rainy period so the canyon had a LOT of moss and grasses growing. Much greener than anything I had ever seen in pictures there. This was also taken on the west rim, an Indian reservation. Most Grand Canyon pictures are taken on the North or South rims, with different soils and rock structures.

The saddle was taken on a wooded stoop with lots of fresh pine around it, this was reflecting a lot of orange light around.

I love the first two shots. It is so difficult to make an awesome scene like the canyon look so vast in your picture and you have really done this well.

Canon stuff.

The first is a very well done landscape, respect. But I love no 2, beautiful tones and a good eye for detail. really great.

Uli

Thanks for the comments and feedback Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by lofty
May 2, 2016, 11:38