Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A New Year

I've been doing a 365 day photo challenge. Day 11 and I think I will give up... I've never been good with resolutions.

Don't give up totally! We love to see what you have been up to! :0)

Thanks for sharing some of your photos so far!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

One member on another forum has done one a day for nearly a year ( all still life. )
Never left his home. Well he probably has, but not for the photo's. All pretty good IMO, some exceptional.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

I think it's more about the practice than the actual results. If you're not satisfied with the results, you can keep them to yourself, but you should definitely go on.

(Jan 11, 2013, 12:51)BrandyMaeD Wrote:  I've been doing a 365 day photo challenge. Day 11 and I think I will give up... I've never been good with resolutions.

First and last are my favorites Smile

Why would you give up?

Keep up with the project, those images are good! I guarantee that after a year you'll look back at them and, at the point that you will be, you'll realize how much it helped you grow as a photographer.

A Challenge is tough.
Kinda like a diet or New Year resolutions, if you are into that.
Stick with it, you are doing fine at the start.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Oh man, I'm so sorry I was away and didn't see your post until now. Don't stop, I love these photos!

Thanks for the support from all!

NT73 that's really neat that someone could do that without leaving their home. I guess we miss all the stuff around us. I for one felt like I had to go somewhere each day.

Don't give up! These are great shots and I want to see more!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post