Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A few Soccer shots

Here are a few from the tourny that i shot this weekend . All of them are shot with a 100-400 Canon , I love that lens , shot in Av mode @ f5.6 ISO 400 trying to keep my shutter above 1/1600 th. Any c/c is welcome...

1 [Image: _MG_8797%20copy.jpg]

2 [Image: _MG_8518%20copy.jpg]

3 [Image: _MG_9558%20copy.jpg]

4 [Image: _MG_9610%20copy.jpg]

thanks for looking ........ Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Great Series Shawn, great work.

Hey Drake!. Good thing that you are not the ref - you have captured a couple of fouls. Got to go for the ball not the man (#4) and a cheap shot (#2). Well done - have you tried to sell these to the parents? Might be a good opportunity...

Great shots Shawn - dont you just wish you could afford all those lovely lenses Big Grin I know I do!

Cheers,
Pat
Canon 400D plus assorted lenses

The most striking thing about a these for me is the determination and effort shown in the facial expressions... Great work to capture these.
The second image with the matching tongues is a classic.

Canon 50D.
Redbubble

Excellent pictures all Shawn... Smile
I agree with the comment above, sell them to the parents, you captured really great moments here. I bet they would love to buy some prints.

Thanks a lot for sharing your settings. I will be shooting a volleyball game in October, I wonder how this will go as it is indoors..

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Thanks Yall

we passed out a lot of cards so that the parents can buy some shots. I took a lot of the younger kids hopping they would sell .I hope they liked them as much as yall did.

Irma i have heard that volleyball is one of the hardest sports to shoot because of the light , hope you a have a great time ...

......... Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by EdMak
Apr 27, 2017, 04:16
Last Post by Vanisle John
Aug 17, 2016, 17:19