Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Africa Trip

Hi Guys - sorry I have been absent around here so long.

My life is a whirlwind these days. I am travelling Internationally at least three times a year with the church work, running the photography business and holding down about 4 hats at the church.

But here is a little video I put together from our last trip to Africa in January. You obviously won't know a lot of the people but I thought you may be interested. It was all shot on my Panasonic GF2, 14 pancake, 20 pancake and the Olympus 45 1.8.

Feedback welcome.

http://vimeo.com/36694224

Canon stuff.

Thanks for sharing Chris, I really enjoyed watching it. Sounds like you're doing some great things for God...

The video footage itself was very professional and I couldn't tell that it was from a digital camera, let alone a m43 one. Did you use any special rigs, mics etc. or just handheld with the built in mic?

Looks great Chris, very professional looking. Thanx for sharing! (great song as well)

Strives to make photos instead of taking them...

Thanks guys - no rigs except for a tripod on about 30 seconds of the whole clip. The shaky ones are when I had to give the camera to someone else. The HD footage looks great. I forgot to mention that the train footage was from my iphone 4s as well as the last 4 or 5 pictures.

Canon stuff.

I've been fascinated by Africa for a while. Your Church work there is a perfect opportunity.

Been to Uganda, Ethiopia and Nigeria. Going to West Timor and Sri Lanka later this year.

Canon stuff.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post