Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Air fights

[Image: 05_10_16_img_5529-01.jpg]

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.

Great Capture, the weather vane really sets it off.

Forgive me if I am overly suspicious, G.

Is this modfied by any chance? The left bird looks like he is landing - and he is not in the right position to do that here. The perspective seems slightly off on the top bird.

Again - apologies if I am wrong.

Sorry, no fake here! Big Grin

There were quite a lot of crows circling the church tower and having "discussions". BTW by some mistake they are in the "singing birds" list of the European Union, and must not be shot, except with a camera. And they can be quite a nuisance...

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.

Sorry - once you get a rep for faking shots - people see them everywhere... Rolleyes

I should know...

Hey I like the juxtaposition between real birds and the "fake" weather vane... or maybe I'm reading too much into the image. Big Grin

Nice juxtaposition

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

I guess crows don't like silver roosters. Big Grin

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Great shot, I would have loved to see them closer up

Canon EOS 350D Digital Camera , 2gig Scandisk Ultra II CF Card, EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens, EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 Lens, EF 28mm f2.8 Lens Wide Angle, Macro 58mm Lens kit (1+ 2+ 4+ 10+), Hoya 58mm PL-CIR Polariser, Optek PT3900 Pro Series Tripod

Kerridwyn's Photography Gallery