Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Along my morning walk

Started my early morning walk today with the intent to exercise and cover about 8 km. I brought my Canon p&s camera (nice and light) along in case I might see anything of interest during the "golden hour". After accidently stepping ankle deep into some swamp water near the local pond, I nevertheless continued walking with cold and wet feet and managed to snap a few images along the way. 2 hours later, I was happy to return home to clean my shoes, wash my sox and rest.

.....Dennis

Some images along the way:

[Image: IMG_1066-JPG-Web.jpg]

Early morning at the pond

[Image: IMG_1081-JPG-Web.jpg]

A little past the golden hour,

Fire hydrant and...(just the way I found the scene, no little kid in sight)

very pretty stuff

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

The first one is very special Dennis.

Canon stuff.

Thanks, guys! They turned out a lot better than I had hoped. A bit of Photoshop helps a lot.

Regards.....Dennis

Very nice Dennis, the first is a very beautiful scene, the second shot makes you wonder about who the shoe belongs to, its a great composition, great stuff !

Cheers
David

WOW! This is a wonderful view that you captured. Reflection is great. Fascinated me. And the second one, stands so surprisingly Smile Creative one. Thank you,

with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Don Schaeffer
Nov 1, 2017, 15:51