Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Animal Kingdom

..... and one day I was thinking what I could do with all my pictures of the zoo... I wanted something useful, expressive. I thought that I have too few for an animal book, but then I got the idea of a poster with some animals. kind of stamps. I will soon have to change my pictures in the cafeteria so I think about this work and print it large. It could be a poster just or a large framed picture I really don't know yet.

My questions here are about design, and post processing. I tried to give an asymmetrical layout but still keeping things sort of balanced. I worked with some textures to give a bit of body to the background. I really wanted the pictures feel that belong to the background and far from been isolated images, try to make a statement expressing a thought with all of them.

[Image: animalkingdom.jpg]

Thanks so much for your comments and advice... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Hi, Irma! I think that would make a great poster. Nice background and superb photos. Print it really big and get it framed. It would look good on anyone's wall.

Regards.....Dennis

Thank you very much Dennis... Smile

Paul Cezanne

I agree with Dennis in all respects. I'm not quite sure about the spacing of the images but this is such a minor point. An excellent gift for a youngster, I've just thought.

All my stuff is here: www.doverow.com
(Just click on the TOP RIGHT buttons to take you to my Image Galleries or Music Rooms!)
My band TRASHVILLE, in which I'm lead guitarist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6mU6qaNx08

Thanks so much for your comment Zig, I also thought that this poster would work fine for a youngster... Wink

I see what you mean about the spacing of the images. Actually the eagle came last just to balance. I was a bit concerned about the frame of the pictures. Thinking again and watching some other works, I saw one without frame I will make another try in few days, this might give a bit more space between the pictures.

Paul Cezanne

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post