Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I'm here at last! (but not least? we'll see...)

Hello all, I'm part of the Annex of ADI. About this time last summer, I was incredibly active in posting, I practically learned digital photography from my old friends Colin, Toad, Rufus, Polly, Don, and many others who I can't remember. Oh and Slej too, all you guys are a great asset to this forum...

And a little about my self, well, I'm a college student who's currently very busy. Need I say more? I post or used to post on a bunch of different forums like Nikonians, Outdoor Eyes, ADI, Dpreview, etc. etc. I have a photo journal and a gallery, at these locations respectively:

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=icrashonmyface

http://www.matthewsaville.smugmug.com/

As for my "stuff", well, all I have is a nice sturdy tripod and a Nikkor 24-85, with a pair of bodies (D70 & N65) to go with that. Other than that, there's not much else I can say! I hope to see you around!

[Image: 3875866-M.jpg]

[Image: 7454906-M.jpg]

[Image: 6480683-M.jpg]

[Image: 6945158-M.jpg]

[Image: 6972724-O.jpg]

"It's not what you look at, it's what you see..."
http://www.matthewsaville.com

Hey Matt! Thanks for introducing yourself... welcome to Shuttertalk, and I hope you have a good time here! Great photos - sihlouette of hills is such an awesome shot, and the bee in midflight is great as well.

I'm so encouraged by your testimony -- I sincerely hope that Shuttertalk could continue to do the same for yourself and others as well. Smile

Hello there Mr. Saville who is not really Mr. Saville but let's not bother explaining that to the rest of the forum!

That's right. He's undercover isnt he?

Hello Mr S!

AAARRRrrroooooooOO!!! Big Grin

Cave canem

Matt: the orange sihlouette is great. Was that during the fires last year?

Welcome Matty. It's great to see you here. I hope to see you as often as the rest of us. We've seem to have all found a new home here.

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Hey Matt, those top 2 pix are especially fantastic! I just LOVE that awsome orange/red pic with the silhouettes .... and WHO is that gorgeous, hunky fella at the top?

Aunty Polly Big Grin

Hey all, hey polly... That's a picture taken by my one and only. Smile Here are a few more of myself that we've snapped over the months...

[Image: 3875868-S.jpg]

[Image: 4421652-M.jpg]
(note, that's a Hasselblad 501c I'm playing with, woohoo!)

[Image: 5764337-S.jpg]

[Image: 6421769-S.jpg]

[Image: 7534329-S.jpg]
(Note the "love & infinity" carved in the rock Smile )

Cheers all, and thanks for the warm welcome! I hope to be around regularly... Smile
-matt-

Geez Matty you're a bit cute, lucky I'm not a girl or I'd be all giggly right now.

So who is your girl and what does she use for a camera? These things are VERY important!

I worry for you, J... Big Grin

Matt, my wife just walked by and thought I had a picture of my brother up on the screen. I hadn't realized it before, but you look very much like him. You sure your name isn't James? :o

matthew saville Wrote:Hey all, hey polly... That's a picture taken by my one and only. Smile Here are a few more of myself that we've snapped over the months...

Cheers all, and thanks for the warm welcome! I hope to be around regularly... Smile
-matt-

Nice! And yes, I noticed the 'love and infinity' ..... so it's good to see you're still having a great life Smile

Greeting to Mordie too.

Polly

Welcome, they are sme nice shots, expecially the Silouette (Sun rise/set?)

Gear:
3 x GoPro Cameras
1 x Canon S100
1 x Nikon D5100
1 x Sony DSC-TX10
Apple MacBook Pro 15" (Retina Display)

"What do you want to pack today?"

shuttertalk Wrote:I worry for you, J... Big Grin

Yes, Jamie is a strange one alright! Big Grin

Cave canem

If I wasn't strange you wouldn't like me as much. Besides, normal = boring.

The orange hills silhouette? That's a sunset from Moro Rock in Sequoia.

No, my name is not James. Actually what I get every now and then is "you look like Tom Cruise when you have stubble..." Tongue

Mordie fairs quite well, thank you for remembering him Polly. Smile

The one thing in this universe that shall make me complete is a Nikon D2X -- I mean a lady named Joy, as pictured... To my old friends: this is not the friend who posted risque pictures of me on CPIG; (lol) Joy shoots with her cute little nikon digicam, when she's not using my cameras; we both have the same exact photographic style. Yes Jamie, these things are very important, I know... Wink

-matt-