Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Another Wedding in Paradise

Perth is such a fabulous city - so blessed to be here.

Some from a recent wedding.

1)
[Image: Chris%20Brown%20Photography%2001.jpg]

2)
[Image: Chris%20Brown%20Photography%2002.jpg]

3)
[Image: Chris%20Brown%20Photography%2006.jpg]

4) I will get round to getting rid of the car Smile
[Image: Chris%20Brown%20Photography%2007.jpg]

5)
[Image: Chris%20Brown%20Photography%2008.jpg]

6)
[Image: Chris%20Brown%20Photography%2010.jpg]

7)
[Image: Chris%20Brown%20Photography%2011.jpg]

8)
[Image: Chris%20Brown%20Photography%2012.jpg]

Feel free to critique.

Cheers,

Chris

Canon stuff.

Great pics, great location, lovely girl.

To me this kind of pictures are very exotic, I have never been in a weeding near the sea... I think it must be great!

The beach as a location looks beautiful because of the colors, and so cheerful mood with all people around.
The kiss picture is lovely ... I like a lot the pose of both.

I like very much #5. The building looks great... Your pictures make me wish to be there, and take pictures in that location... Smile

I have my doubts with those ones with the veil. I think they look meaningful and she looks great I like specially #1... What I like the most are the color of the lipstick and her skin in contrast with her black hair... what I don't really like is the vignette... I see it to black ...

Chris I am in my light epoca... most of what I photograph lately is light and airy sort of, maybe that is why I think about those pictures without vignette and more light almost over exposure leaving her features in great contrast kind of high key... or a white vignette. So please take my comment of those two pictures with a grain of salt... Wink

Thanks so much for sharing your pictures, it is always great pleasure to look at them... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Thanks so much Irma - I also feel the first one has too much vignette. I finished editing them at about 1:00 in the morning and will need to review a bit. Anyway - they are just at proof stage and if any go to the album or to prints they will be worked on a lot more.

The wedding itself was in a park and we just went to the beach at the end of the day to catch the sunset.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Canon stuff.

Ok - Let me know what you think of these Irma and others.

9)
[Image: _MG_4194-2.jpg]

10) Black and White version.
[Image: _MG_4194.jpg]

Canon stuff.

You are welcome Chris... Smile

I like both treatments a lot.

In the color one I see that the right bottom corner looks a bit more saturated because it doesn't have the veil... In the black and white it doesn't look much....

Trying to figure out whether a crop (to get rid of that corner) would benefit, I found an interesting framing.

This would go on top where the line of the hair starts on top of her head, and in the bottom just above the end of the end of the veil. ( I hope I explained it well.) The thing is that right or left also would have to be cropped to preserve printing format... In that case I would suggest crop left so you have a nice contrast with the hard white line of the veil at the left and the dark curve of her hair at the right.

The BW version looks really sweet, btw... Wink

Paul Cezanne

Thanks Irma.

Canon stuff.

Ok - a couple more.

11)
[Image: _MG_5386.jpg]

12)
[Image: _MG_5382.jpg]

Thanks for looking.

Canon stuff.

Phenomenal work.

The ones that speak most loudly to me are 2, 6 and 8 - but lovely throughout. Really love #8...

Very beautiful Smile

Thanks guys - someone on another forum referred to 8 as a snap shot :/

Canon stuff.

Wedding Shooter Wrote:Thanks guys - someone on another forum referred to 8 as a snap shot :/
Absolutely not! That is not a snap shot!

You are telling a beautiful story here... The 3 bunch of flowers, the sunset the relaxed walking away speak a lot to me...

From the last series, I love the detail of the three birds in the background...
I don't know why I got the idea of three kids... Wink

Paul Cezanne

Thanks Irma - I liked the birds too. No plan to include them - just blessed with them at that moment.

Canon stuff.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by shumicse
Jul 15, 2016, 03:25
Last Post by EdMak
Nov 10, 2013, 14:35