Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Antelope Canyon, Page, AZ

here are some from a trip this last spring, to one of the more scenic spots in Arizona... Antelope Canyon. these were all shot from a tripod, using my 40D and Tammy 17-35, mostly at 17mm, with various exposures. all were multiple bracketed exposures, usually 3 frames shot at +1/0/-1, then processed in Photomatix Pro.

[Image: IMG_0182sm.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0137smps-1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0179_7_8sm.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0146HDRsm.jpg]

~ Rocky
Any camera will record what you see, but YOU have to SEE!
Canon 5D & 40D; Canon 100-400L, Tamron SP17-35 and SP24-135
www.northwestnaturalimagery.com

Great shots, that is one place high on my list of places to visit. I even passed through Page in August but did not have time in my itinery to stop Sad

EnglishBob Wrote:Great shots, that is one place high on my list of places to visit. I even passed through Page in August but did not have time in my itinery to stop Sad
pity... there are some amazing places near there. in addition to Antelope Canyon, there's Horseshoe Bend, the Wave, Coyote Buttes, Canyon X, and several other attractions. i only had a day and a half there, so had to settle for just two of the more popular ones, but i'd love to go back and shoot that whole area with more time... and a FF camera!!

~ Rocky

Great classic shots of this location I like #2

“Look, I'm not an intellectual - I just take pictures.” - Helmut Newton.

Yeah, I had to cover 600 miles that day and the next destination had sentimental value to me so was a higher priority, ended the day in Monument Valley.

Monument Valley... that was my next stop... Wink

~ Rocky

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Don Schaeffer
May 11, 2009, 05:35