Meet Braun. He's a 4 month old Bengal. Smile

[Image: Bron-010-web.jpg]

[Image: Bron-015-web.jpg]

[Image: Bron-026-web.jpg]

[Image: Bron-051-web.jpg]

More kitties to come. Big Grin

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Dunno about Irma Peto.... but my Mrs just lost her mind Big Grin . Beautiful kitty indeed.

FujiFilm Finepix S5600

Thank you Colin Smile This is very kind of you Smile

Braun is a beauty, so elegant in the first picture!! Smile All pictures are beautiful!! The background goes perfect!

He looks a bit curious in the second, I love those ears... He has beautiful eyes as well!!

His fur is gorgeous... and very interesting because in the #3 you see only black and white but in #4 you see that he has some golden as well... Lovely, really... Smile

Is it a new backdrop? The color is just lovely!!

Excellent pictures, Colin Smile
Thanks again, I am very happy!! Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Thanks SG and Irma. You are also very welcome Irma. I'm please you like him so much. Smile The backdrop isn't really new but it just happens to go well with the browns in cats. I've tried to get away from using the shimmering blue I've been using as there is too much colour bleed onto the cats with any white on them. You'll find in this series of cat photos there will be quite a lot that have been photographed with the red. One with a very light beige and a couple with a deep emerald green.

This kitty does have a lighter colour between the rosettes on his back and has a golden brown on his belly as you have noticed. This breed pretty much all have the same markings but the shades of browns can vary. There was one Bengal I would love to have photographed but didn't get the chance. He was also a young one about 5 months and had light brown rosettes (spots) and his fur was blond. Also known as a Blond Bengal. Very beautiful.

I have many more images to post and will do so one series at a time. Each series will be of a different cat.Smile

My flickr images

Are these backdrops you use brought ones? or did you make them yourself? I haven't seen any like them before, they look great!

Canon 350D with Speedlight 580EX flash
EFS 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 II, EF 90-300mm f/4.5-5.6 USM, EF 50mm f/1.8

http://www.inspired-images.com.au

Schellamo Wrote:Are these backdrops you use brought ones? or did you make them yourself? I haven't seen any like them before, they look great!
I use fabric instead. They don't need to be very large for cats. Thanks Schell.Smile

My flickr images

Excellent portraits, Colin! Braun is adorable! Smile

I don't know anything of Bengals (nor of any other breed), do the tails get thicker when they grow up? With Lucky it was like this, as a baby she had a very thin and pointy tail, a bit shorter than Braun's. This and the thick paws, and of course the curious face, makes me go all fuzzy in me belly, if you know what I mean. Smile

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.

He's a real beauty...You've definitely captured the "nature of the beast" with this one!

--NN

Great series Peto, my picks #2 and #4. 2 whats he hunting.......Big Grin

Thanks for the great comments.Smile Guerito, his tail will remain thin. These fellas' fir stays the way you see it now.
Russ, cat toy. Big Grin

My flickr images

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by NT73
Nov 29, 2007, 05:40