Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Autumn Leaves

Autumn colours; I watch these leaves everyday from my window, and I can see how they change day by day.

1)
[Image: 31_1a.jpg]

2)
[Image: 96_9a.jpg]

3)
[Image: 10a.jpg]

4)
[Image: 6a.jpg]

5)
[Image: 52_4a.jpg]

6)
[Image: 5a.jpg]

Thank you,
with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

Normally, I dislike foliage shots - but these are showing increased maturity as a photographer, Well done!

Great to see that there is another fan of leaves and foliage. They are, at any time of the year, one of my favorite subjects.... Smile

#3 would be my favorite... composition, light and color are really nice... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Toad Wrote:Normally, I dislike foliage shots - but these are showing increased maturity as a photographer, Well done!
.... Smile Sorry Toad, I am usually at home, can't go out as before and so, what I can take all from my window... and on the other hand, with my camera I had a chance to watch these leaves how they are going to change day by day... Smile

Thank you, you are so nice by visiting and by leaving your wonderful comment. Means a lot Toad,

with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Irma Wrote:Great to see that there is another fan of leaves and foliage. They are, at any time of the year, one of my favorite subjects.... Smile

#3 would be my favorite... composition, light and color are really nice... Smile
Dear Irma, as I tried to explain to Toad, I have not a more chance at home and I try to watch these leaves with my camera. But camera also teaches you to notice the things that are around you everyday... it helps me to have a different look for them too. Camera actually is a real magic... These leaves are so beautiful, I can see this now. And they change day by day... I can see the colours how change... As if I am watching a great painter at my window Smile

Thank you so much, it is so nice to hear from you,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post