Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Autumn of Life

[Image: 43_Autumn%20of%20Life.jpg]

Beautiful!
I love the colours, great capture the purple is amazing, top job, keep it up Cool

Gear:
3 x GoPro Cameras
1 x Canon S100
1 x Nikon D5100
1 x Sony DSC-TX10
Apple MacBook Pro 15" (Retina Display)

"What do you want to pack today?"

Beautiful colours, not sure I like the old duck in the shot though.

Old duck! Old duck! That could be me. I wish you wouldn't use that title Toad. Just calling it Autumn would be fine. Great photo though.

--Don

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

Yes - I suppose the title is trite. Can't edit the title of this thread - so just consider it changed.

The colors are great! Personally, I think the 'old duck', sorry, the mature lady just gives it a meaning, or a message, beyond just beautiful autumn colors.

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.

haha yeah .. very nice hues ...
the having the subject in the middle .. makes it alot more of a meaningful photo ..

I think the "elder".... actually makes the photo. nicely done.

Nos an modica tantum nostri somnium
"We are limited only by our imagination"

Thanks all - I have the identical shot taken a minute earlier without the lady in it - I felt her inclusion gave the scene a lot more impact.

It's a great shot - beautiful colours and the lady adds that extra 'Autumnal' element Smile

Polly (another 'Old Duck')

I Thought I had commented of this image already. I see that I didn't. Great image Toad. Those colours are going to be gone very quickly.

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Wow! Yet another reason to retire in Canada... Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post