Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Back to the pecan grove

Is this too much ? I love this place , and one day i will ask them if i can walk around and shoot some then i can do a little bit more than what i have .

Any way please tell me what you think about this shot . I have been playing with some actions that i have trying to get something with a little bit of color LOL ...

[Image: gothic%20glow%20copy%202.jpg]

........ Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

I like this version.Smile

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

What I admire a lot in this picture is the detail in relieve (lift up ?) you can see... I like that a lot.

I think this picture would work nicely if you play with it for the two exposure assignment and you place something at the end of the lined trees. I like the place but something interesting that grabs your attention is missing.

About the colors, they are not my colors, but this is merely personal taste.

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Thanks NT and IRma ( again ) ,

Irma , i think this is a shot that either you like or " hate " the colors . LOL ..

Thanks and i think i might try what you are saying about a double exposure . I dont know what ill get but ill keep it in mind ,

,,,,,,, Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

The colours are oversaturated and garish, but that is what draws your attention to it.
For me if you add something, then you would also have to desaturate.
No! I still like it as it is.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Good point about the color NT. I like your idea.

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by EdMak
Mar 14, 2015, 14:30
Last Post by Sirlarek
Oct 5, 2014, 21:19
Last Post by Vik
Aug 27, 2014, 14:59