Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Beaky

The area where they were on display, is up for sale, so no more. Have been invited up to where he flies them. Will wait for warmer weather!! Ed.

Attached Files Image(s)

To each his own!

I like this one, Ed - good composition and a great sharp eye with reflection.

Philip

Nice shot! I would have liked it better if the whole bird was as sharp as its eye/beak, but this works too, as it draws the eye to that portion in particular.

Have you postprocessed the background in any way?

Thanks, both. Background as taken, used 200mm, 125th@F8 400ISO, shot across a 8/10 meter car park, about 10 mts. wait, before no one was in the way, as the background is a disaster, photographically. Ed.

To each his own!

(Mar 16, 2014, 14:03)EdMak Wrote:  The area where they were on display, is up for sale, so no more. Have been invited up to where he flies them. Will wait for warmer weather!! Ed.

Cracking good shot there Ed. Don't blame you for waiting for warmer weather!! Smile

Regards.

Phil.

(Mar 16, 2014, 14:03)EdMak Wrote:  The area where they were on display, is up for sale, so no more. Have been invited up to where he flies them. Will wait for warmer weather!! Ed.

This is beautiful, Ed. I would not change a thing. I love just "the natural photo" I must say.

Looks to me like lunch has been spotted. Fantastic shot Ed.
Mike.

Nice! Thanks for sharing!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Incredible shot EdMak, Love the eyes, they suck you in! I wouldn't touch this! :-)
Di