Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Been a while

Hope all is well with you!

Im still taking images of my kids...Big Grin, here are a few recent of my youngest one who is now 2 years old.
Leah
[Image: leah_vg125_9.jpg]

[Image: leah_vg125_12.jpg]

[Image: leah_vg125_10_bw.jpg]

[Image: leah_vg125_7.jpg]

Strives to make photos instead of taking them...

WOW! These are all excellent photographs and what a lovely little girl. You did great shots. Blessing for her.
I think we haven't met before, I am so glad to meet you through your beautiful photographs, welcome back Paul,

Thank you,
Blessing and Happiness,
with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

Nice to see you again. Paul. Children grow up whether you are watching them or not. Lovely work!

Hey Paul so good to see you round again. Fantastic work as usual. How is the photography business going?

Canon stuff.

The children are as beautiful as your photographs.
So nothing has changed. Smile
Ok, they look a teenie bit older. Big Grin

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Good to hear from you Paul! Big Grin

Adrian Broughton
My Website: www.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
My Blog: blog.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
You can also visit me on Facebook!
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." - Einstein.

Hey welcome back Paul - great to see you and your images again. Your photos of Leah are absolutely beautiful! Worthy of a "Pumpkin patch" catalog, I say... Big Grin

Thanx Guys/Girls! Cool

Yea the kids grow up fast! Big Grin

Chris business is doing okay, still hope it will pick up. The recession have indeed affected the corporate client gigs. Summer is here so i have a few weddings booked (including my sisters) so thats is fun and horrifying as usual..Big Grin

Iv done far to many weddings for a person who claimed to never venture into this genre..Tongue

Julian your baby must be quite big now ?

Good to see you all!

Strives to make photos instead of taking them...

How is it possible that your family members keep getting even better looking? It's just absurd - I wouldn't have thought it was possible. Sure, they're awesome photos and I know you know your way around a camera, but come on - this just isn't fair.

Big Grin

(it's good to se you around.)

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

Hey, your sig's bigger.

All my stuff is here: www.doverow.com
(Just click on the TOP RIGHT buttons to take you to my Image Galleries or Music Rooms!)
My band TRASHVILLE, in which I'm lead guitarist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6mU6qaNx08

Lovely pictures of Leah, Paul.... I am very happy to see that you are doing great... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne