Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Beetle problem

These beetles are everywhere... breaking and entering my house
[Image: 30_beetle.jpg]

but I have installed a new security system...
[Image: spider%20beetle.jpg]

For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty. 1Peter 1:16

sorry to hear, interesting shots anyway!

Insect season in breaking hear, and there will be lots of mosquitoes, beatles, moths....

uli

Amazingly designed creatures.

All my stuff is here: www.doverow.com
(Just click on the TOP RIGHT buttons to take you to my Image Galleries or Music Rooms!)
My band TRASHVILLE, in which I'm lead guitarist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6mU6qaNx08

I def. agree they are amazingly designed... and uli its ok my cats and dogs like to eat them when they get inside...lol

For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty. 1Peter 1:16

It is the time for lots of those ones at home indeed. In my case what I have the most are bumble bees. I love them but not at home, the buzz they make when flying is stressing somehow.

I like very much your first picture... Wink

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Thanks Irma. We have carpenter bees buzzing all around our trees in our yard as well. Smile
God Bless.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by EnglishBob
Apr 15, 2015, 09:42
Last Post by Jeffbridge
Nov 17, 2014, 02:29
Last Post by nia
Jun 29, 2011, 09:51