Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Birdie Shots, Mainly Waterfowl

On Sunday we suddenly and unexpectedly had a very beautiful day. We went to Moelln, there is a lake and a lot of birds. I took some serious pictures with my zoom, and then I started to play with my new lensbaby. It's not easy to shoot birds in flight with a lensbaby. One day I'll manage though, and the picture will be great. For now, here are my results... Smile

First some taken with the zoom:

[Image: RD0X9958.jpg]

[Image: RD0X9967.jpg]

[Image: RD0X9977.jpg]

[Image: RD0X9992.jpg]

And now, the lensbaby pictures:

[Image: IMG_8880.jpg]

[Image: IMG_8885.jpg]

[Image: IMG_8916.jpg]

[Image: IMG_8938.jpg]

[Image: IMG_8968.jpg]

Thanks for looking!

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.

I like the collection. My GF's not so keen on it though. As soon as it the first image loaded, I yelled "Duck!"

Normally she has a great sense of humour...

guerito Wrote:It's not easy to shoot birds in flight with a lensbaby. One day I'll manage though, and the picture will be great. For now, here are my results... Smile
[Image: 057.gif]

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

Good luck with the lens baby - sounds like that famous line from Karate Kid - "He who can catch fly with chopsticks can do anything" Smile

Canon stuff.

Did you use fill in flash on the first 3, Herr G? The first espescially has a strange look about it (ethereal) Wink

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Yep, the first one was with flash... Ethereal - I like the sound of that! Tongue

Quote:"He who can catch fly with chopsticks can do anything"
Big Grin

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.

I was looking at the shadow under the duck. Almost alien to it. :/

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by EdMak
Apr 27, 2017, 04:16
Last Post by Vanisle John
Aug 17, 2016, 17:19