Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Brama?

Well here is a cow that i thought was " pretty " , but i have so much in the for ground that it looses everything. but i wanted to share it with yall ....

Thanks Shawn
[Image: Cow.jpg]

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Wow, that's one weird cow.....nothing like the ones we have over here. Pretty colour though - also nothing like ours! Smile

--NN

to be honest , i have no clue of what kind it is but he didnt like me standing in the back of my truck pointing that camera at him..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

He's got a little head. Big Grin

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

looks like a water buffalo

If I am not mistaken this is a zebu, we have them in Mexico as well... I also like the color Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

That there cow is an eatin' cow, nodda milkin' cow, but with the genetically grafted head of a cocker spaniel.
(Medication time for Zigs)

All my stuff is here: www.doverow.com
(Just click on the TOP RIGHT buttons to take you to my Image Galleries or Music Rooms!)
My band TRASHVILLE, in which I'm lead guitarist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6mU6qaNx08

Zig Wrote:That there cow is an eatin' cow, nodda milkin' cow, but with the genetically grafted head of a cocker spaniel.
(Medication time for Zigs)

you sure know your cows ( and dogs ) Big Grin

hahaha! Aw, our poor things are all monochrome Friesians; but I have heard of someone be licked by a herd of spaniels who survived! Big Grin

All my stuff is here: www.doverow.com
(Just click on the TOP RIGHT buttons to take you to my Image Galleries or Music Rooms!)
My band TRASHVILLE, in which I'm lead guitarist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6mU6qaNx08

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images