Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bric a Brac

In a flea market...

[Image: Bric%20a%20Brac.jpg]

Plenty of interest in this composition Toad.

Canon stuff.

Thanks WS! So happy someone commented on this one...

Colourful shot.

Cheers,
Pat
Canon 400D plus assorted lenses

hey Toad, not your usual shot but I can still see your processing in it.........interesting

These photos have a surface. They don't look like one-time photos but look timeless like an old still life painting, hyper realistic. They look like the essence of the things not individual instances of them. How do you do that?

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

I can't think how to appraise it. I like it, and the post sticking up gives it the balance.
The colours all blend with one another, although that is not your doing, but you have captured it.
Smile

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Don Schaeffer Wrote:These photos have a surface. They don't look like one-time photos but look timeless like an old still life painting, hyper realistic. They look like the essence of the things not individual instances of them. How do you do that?
I dunno Don. I guess the main effect you are seeing is the HDR treatment, which eliminates the harsh shadows caused by light contrasts. I am never quite sure what I do on these - I undo as many processing steps as I save so its hard to reconstruct afterwards...

Thanks everyone for the comments.

They are like paintings not mechanically produced. Each is a one-of-a-kind, an encounter. That's what makes it fun.

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/