Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bridge foliage winter colors in North Central Florida

Thought about putting this in the contest, but, would rather have critique. This time of year in Fla. seasonal colors are dead and washed out. Love this pic because of the reflections back thru two bridges -- Awesome perspective, wish I had a better camera for what I wanted to do. Had to tweak immensely, i.e., to get lite and shadows to show the perspective. Thanks in advance.

Attached Files Image(s)

Don't know how to add a second pic -- In retrospect, i thought about it, and went back and made the bridge black and white. I like it better...........

(Feb 17, 2015, 06:04)czkid Wrote:  Thought about putting this in the contest, but, would rather have critique. This time of year in Fla. seasonal colors are dead and washed out. Love this pic because of the reflections back thru two bridges -- Awesome perspective, wish I had a better camera for what I wanted to do. Had to tweak immensely, i.e., to get lite and shadows to show the perspective. Thanks in advance.

Attached Files Image(s)

There is a bit too much going on here. Cnsider using Landscape setting, and, increasing the ISO, about 400 in this case. Also straighten the uprights, essential.
Has potential.
Here is a P/S version, quickly done. Ed.

Attached Files Image(s)

To each his own!

Thanks - copying your remarks to learn with. ok I sound totally unlearned - what does "straighten the uprights" mean? And, I work in Paintshop, not PhotoShop, but, I suspect they are close.

(Feb 17, 2015, 09:14)EdMak Wrote:  There is a bit too much going on here. Cnsider using Landscape setting, and, increasing the ISO, about 400 in this case. Also straighten the uprights, essential.
Has potential.
Here is a P/S version, quickly done. Ed.

Means any Verticals, buildings, doors, supports and the like, are at 90 degrees, no more, no less. Cheers. Ed.

To each his own!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by MBS
Aug 14, 2020, 14:02
Last Post by MBS
Aug 14, 2020, 13:55
Last Post by MBS
Aug 14, 2020, 13:52