Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

But I want to love you!

As some of you guys know, I like taking photos with my phone, I think that the best camera in the world is the one that's always with you. My Galaxy S3 is on his way out (making room for a Nexus 5 soon), and I really like the photos it takes. On this one in particular, I liked that it captured the texture of the pup's nose Smile

Attached Files Image(s)

I like this, good capture, and quality. Ed.

Nice! Thanks for sharing! The texture was the first thing I noticed, then I was drawn to the eyes!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Nice photo, but even better title Smile

Most of the dogs I've ever known have all wanted to love and be loved. It would seem to be in their nature, which is remarkable as they are all descended from Wolves.

Anyway, here is a picture of 'Robbie', who is owned by a mate of mine. The only thing is, Robbie thinks he owns my mate!!

Techie Stuff.

Nikon D300.
F/8.
1/60th sec.
ISO 200.
Exp Bias - 0.
42mm.
Metering - Center Weighted.
Fill Flash - SB800.

Attached Files Image(s)

Wow, that's one wise-looking dog! Smile

Hi kNox,

Yes Robbie is a fantastic lad, I've known him since he was a puppy. Exceptionally good natured with children (lets them crawl all over him) good with other dogs and very good when walking. Although when I call on my mate, Robbie jumps up, puts his paws on my shoulders and proceeds to give me a good wash!! Which is very affectionate of him except I usually can't get my glasses off in time. Cool Ending up having to clean and dry them before I can see anything.

Regards.

Phil.

This is my old pal Tommy. We received unconditional love from Tommy for 16 wonderful years, until last July twelve months. The whole family miss him and our home is empty without him. He was only small, but every ounce a TERRIER, that is until he jumped up onto your lap and went sound asleep. Smile Happy memories.

Techie Stuff.

Nikon D300.
F/8.
60th Sec.
ISO 200.
Ex Bias 0.
200mm.
Metering - Pattern.
Flash - manual - SB800.

(Nov 19, 2013, 02:13)kNox Wrote:  As some of you guys know, I like taking photos with my phone, I think that the best camera in the world is the one that's always with you. My Galaxy S3 is on his way out (making room for a Nexus 5 soon), and I really like the photos it takes. On this one in particular, I liked that it captured the texture of the pup's nose Smile
You are right, this sharpness is amazing. Very nice.

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

(Nov 19, 2013, 12:57)Phil J Wrote:  This is my old pal Tommy. We received unconditional love from Tommy for 16 wonderful years, until last July twelve months. The whole family miss him and our home is empty without him. He was only small, but every ounce a TERRIER, that is until he jumped up onto your lap and went sound asleep. Smile Happy memories.

Techie Stuff.

Nikon D300.
F/8.
60th Sec.
ISO 200.
Ex Bias 0.
200mm.
Metering - Pattern.
Flash - manual - SB800.

I love dogs like him, he has very intelligent eyes that seem to speak volumes. I'm sorry for your loss, but at least you got to enjoy 16 whole years of him making your lives better. Smile

(Nov 20, 2013, 09:56)Don Schaeffer Wrote:  
(Nov 19, 2013, 02:13)kNox Wrote:  As some of you guys know, I like taking photos with my phone, I think that the best camera in the world is the one that's always with you. My Galaxy S3 is on his way out (making room for a Nexus 5 soon), and I really like the photos it takes. On this one in particular, I liked that it captured the texture of the pup's nose Smile
You are right, this sharpness is amazing. Very nice.

Thank you!

Here is 'Nush' a lovable Greyhound 'rescue' dog some chums of ours had the privilege of looking after for her final years. Another wonderfully lovable example of 'mans best friend'.

Techie bits.

Nikon D300.
F/5.6.
60th Sec.
Bias - +0.3
ISO 200.
Metering Mode- Pattern.
300mm.
On Camera bounced SB800.
Aperture Priority.

Attached Files Image(s)

oahh that eyes are totally awesome. Good companion no matter what Smile

PhotoPlay Photography
What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.
~Eleanor Powell

Hi there PhotoPlay,

She used to look right into your soul with those eyes and trust you to look right back at her. A very gentle dog, looked at our Tommy who was but a mere fraction of her size, licked him then laid back down by the fireside.

Thanks.

Phil.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Korry
Jan 27, 2014, 13:49
Last Post by nia
Feb 24, 2010, 13:55