Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Butterflies

Some more pictures from the Butterfly garden.

[Image: IMG_1661-01.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1705-01.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1751-01.jpg]

Taken with a 180mm macro.

Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

very nice Irma , i know how hard these fast things can be to shoot. I have tried to get a few but all they do is fly away LOL .

...... Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Lovely Irma.

Canon stuff.

these are all great shots Irma.........I really like #1 and #2 very nicely captured.

Did you dress up for the shoot?? I was out on the mountian bike today and as I was riding along I had a butterfly fly along with me.......I was wearing a bright blue shirt and it made me think about your comments on what to wear when shooting them....... Smile

Thanks so much for your comments... I am very happy you like these ones... I read about a tutorial how to crop pictures and they show how to make your butterfly pictures look better... Smile

Russ, No, I couldn't dress up to take these pictures because I was in a Butterfly garden... and those butterflies weren't shy.... Great that you have butterflies now... I live of memories at the moment, as we don't have any... but look forward for next year... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Plantsman
Jul 31, 2015, 10:15
Last Post by nia
Aug 27, 2010, 10:34