Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Camp Raider

I spent the weekend camping.

This was one of the fattest squirrels I have ever seen... then I saw why, he raided the nexdt cabins ungarded table, stealing 2 doughnuts, a plum and an Apple, all in the space of 30 minutes!

[Image: normal_doughnut%20bandit.jpg]

EnglishBob Wrote:I spent the weekend camping.

This was one of the fattest squirrels I have ever seen... then I saw why, he raided the nexdt cabins ungarded table, stealing 2 doughnuts, a plum and an Apple, all in the space of 30 minutes!

]

Big Grin nice one! Big Grin

We watched a squirrel running away with half a coconut we'd nailed to a fencepost (for the Starlings. It had gradually nibbled its way around the head of the nail and made off with the loot when if fell off the post Big Grin

Pol

Wha??? I only thought that happened in cartoons! Big Grin Big Grin

Funny to see them in real life Big Grin

It was hilarious to watch, his repeated visits to the table, I think they were a little annoyed that I watched and took pictures rather than chasing him off.... but then they chose to leave him some food out Big Grin

This is really sweet! We don't have squirrels around here... It is a pity because I like them a lot Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

It would be funny to see his stash. Big Grin

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Well, that was his haul from one table... the site has 40 cabins, 40 RV spaces and around 80 tent spaces... he probably has a Sea-crate to store it all in!