Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Cezar & Budah series #1

Pug and Pit. Big Grin Cezar the Pug couldn't take a bad photo. He has a comical look no matter what. Smile

[Image: Cezar-&-Budah-010-web.jpg]

[Image: Cezar-&-Budah-031-web.jpg]

[Image: Cezar-&-Budah-033-web.jpg]

One for the funnier side of things. Big Grin
[Image: Cezar-&-Budah-052-web.jpg]

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

That pug is so darn cute!!

Canon 350D with Speedlight 580EX flash
EFS 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 II, EF 90-300mm f/4.5-5.6 USM, EF 50mm f/1.8

http://www.inspired-images.com.au

After Men in Black I will never be able to see a pug without wanting to shake it till it talks! Big Grin

Budah? #1 you got a so sweet look of him.... He looks really lovely... And he is not drooling!! Smile The angle in this one is great!!

Cezar is beautiful as well... I think they are so expressive... beautiful pictures as well...

I think the framing makes your pictures look great!! ... Smile

Sorry the question... but do you print the pictures as they are here ... with the blurred frame, or you use this frame just for the web?

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Thanks everyone for your comments. Irma, I don't give these images to people with the border. It makes the image smaller. Clients do see these borders and if they requested to have it done I would. I ultimately use them only on the web. You've touched on an issue I have with my prints and how I should be presenting them. It is something that has come up for me in the past. I should at least be putting them in cardboard frames but I haven't invested in them. I am trying to find a cheap alternative.

My flickr images

Two months ago I wanted to sell some prints at the Christmas market... We went to see the man who makes frames around here and work for galleries as well... He suggested us just show the pictures with a white matting made of good quality but not the finest one... regular just, and wrap them with cellophane... He showed us some that would be for a gallery and they were looking nice... The matting and wrap each picture that way would cost 6 euros... so I am sure if we make it ourselves it would be probably half of the price... and also I think this way is very convenient for the clients since they just need to buy the frame without going somewhere else and wait to get the picture framed nicely...

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Not a bad idea Irma. I'll consider it. Smile

My flickr images

I love the pics of these two! They really seem to show the dogs' characters - great work!

--NN

Cute puggie Peto! My brother has two of them, and I really have a soft spot for them! Big Grin

Regarding the framing / presentation - What some people do over here is get some cardboard folded in two (like a book), with the inside/bottom surface having diagonal slits in the corners so they can hold the photo in place. You can also have printing both inside and outside to show the name of your company.

I've seen it done quite successfully especially at places where they print and give photos to clients on the spot - like when I went hot air balooning and also when I climbed the sydney habour bridge.

Something like this, but a bit simpler...
http://www.impression.ca/Products/Pictur...olders.htm

Ooo, found some cheaper ones:
http://partyplansplus.com/photoprice.htm

Thanks NN and Julian. I also apreciate the research Julian.

My flickr images

Peto all excellent shots your clients should be vey happy.

the pug just loves to pose........... Big Grin

Thanks Russ. It was hard keeping his tongue in his mouth. Big Grin

My flickr images

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jeffbridge
Jan 25, 2016, 03:28