Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Cezar & Budah series #2

More from the series. Comments always welcome even though we're not in the critique forum. Smile

[Image: Cezar-&-Budah-006-web.jpg]

[Image: 57_Cezar-&-Budah-017-web.jpg]

Some of you might remember this photo with Cezar's ear inside out.
[Image: Cezar-&-Budah-052-web-2.jpg]

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Surely not a photoshopped ear?
If so, then I'm jiggered if I can tell.

Incidentally, how on earth do you insure studio gear against pets antics? It must cost a fortune, or be a big risk!!

Thanks for the comments in the "FIRE" thread btw. Oh yeh.... I'm still in great pain, but probably a little better than yesterday.

Cave canem

Great shots Peto

I love #1 dogs tilting their heads like that get me in all the time.........the who me look!
Big Grin

Thanks Rufus and Russ. I'll assure you Rufus that the ear is photoshopped in. Smile If you must save the images to your desktop and compare the two. You will see they are the same photos.

My flickr images

Excellent and your frames work really well (even though I am not a big fan of frames)!!

I really like #2 and #3. #1 has a great expression as well, but the eye on the left seems a touch soft to me. Maybe some selective sharpening?

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cave canem

Glad you like them Rob. I only use those frames on-line. I do not give these images to people with the framing. Unless they asked of course. #1 has shadowing on the left and I had to enlarge the catchlight in his eye. You can see the shadowing below his eye. I just never fixed it. I suppose I could have.

Also, thanks Ruf. Smile

My flickr images

The pug is such a cutie! Big Grin

The first pic has a very friendly look too... I'm sure the owners would be proud!

Thanks Jules. The owners are pretty happy.

My flickr images

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jeffbridge
Jan 25, 2016, 03:28