Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Children and Music

1) At the music studio, one of my friends, she is teaching to play drum for the children too. And the lesson finished but they want to play this battery after the lesson so they are waiting for this Smile This is a kind of award for them after the lesson!
[Image: 25.jpg]

2)
[Image: 28.jpg]

3)
[Image: 3_14.jpg]

4)
[Image: 22_37.jpg]

Thank you,
with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

I like these Nia, as part of a story.

Sorry to hear you can't get on the other site. Very strange as you have no trouble here.
I can't see how or why it is a blocking issue, but you know your country better then me. Smile

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Great program and interesting captures

NT73 Wrote:I like these Nia, as part of a story.

Sorry to hear you can't get on the other site. Very strange as you have no trouble here.
I can't see how or why it is a blocking issue, but you know your country better then me. Smile
Your words and your way of approaches make me sad... And we don't know what was the problem, it may be not being blocked! On the other hand, you are right about better than you! I asked to Less to remove my name from his mail list and he did and we still have our mail address and we correspond; it wasn't needed to be blocked. And you talk here instead of pm or mail...

Have a nice day,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Toad Wrote:Great program and interesting captures
It is always so nice to work with children, especially when the subject is music Smile They are unbelievable. I was lucky for last weekend that I was able to be in their lesson with them Smile I am glad you find them interesting.

Thank you dear Toad,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by EnglishBob
Feb 5, 2017, 18:08