Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Cinquecento

This car is so typical Italy! Once I've seen six persons climb out of it, and it was not to break a record, but just a simple family outing. Big Grin

[Image: 2_DSC_0022.jpg]

The picture was taken in San Gimignano, where we spent three days. Then we moved on to Barberino for one night, and the last two nights we spent in an old olive oil factory in Petrognano Semifonte, living like barons.

Alas, only the first two days were partly sunny, then we had overcast skies and the last two days even a bit of rain.

I don't think I will post all my pictures here, there are so many and for some of them it pains me too much to size them down. But I have a gallery here where I have already some pictures and will upload more. You're all invited to have a look! Smile

Oh, and you can click on the pictures to see them full size.

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.

lovely. The image is perfect. I love the way you caught the color.

--Don

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

Great shot. What a lovely countryside!

guerito Wrote:Once I've seen six persons climb out of it, and it was not to break a record, but just a simple family outing. Big Grin

They didn't all have red noses, heavy makeup and big floppy feet did they? Big Grin

Just joking, lovely picture.

Nikon D70

6 People?
* dewy thinks of Charlie and the Chocolate factory and starts humming "ompa ompa..."

Great photo, realy like the landscape there, wish I could have fit in your bagage :-P

Gear:
3 x GoPro Cameras
1 x Canon S100
1 x Nikon D5100
1 x Sony DSC-TX10
Apple MacBook Pro 15" (Retina Display)

"What do you want to pack today?"

Lol, and they all pulled out unicycles from the boot... Big Grin

Very nice G. I love the countryside. Smile

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images