Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Clio

Some of you may remember Clio from a photo I posted a long time ago.

[Image: Basket-of-Clio-b.jpg]

Here she is all grown up. Smile

[Image: Clio-051-web.jpg]

[Image: Clio-058-web.jpg]

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Masterful. You sure have a knack for this.

--Don

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

Great tail, have you trained her to attach children when they least expect it? Just kidding. Big Grin

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm
not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Great pics.............................BUT

IT'S FLIPPIN' CATS AGAIN!!!!

:o :o :o

Cave canem

Yes, but she's still gorgeous!

--NN

What a beauty! Wonderful pictures! Nice composition too... I'm drooling. Tongue

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.

Such a striking coat of fur! Big Grin

Thanks everyone. I know you really adore her Rufus. How could you not? She's beautiful. Smile She's a natural model too. Smile

My flickr images

Your are right, Colin. Clio is a natural beauty. I love her hairs sticking out from her ears this is really beautiful... Her look and face are perfect. Her whiskers are gorgeous. When baby they look longer Smile Her fur is long enough to get the desire to touch her and hug her... By the way, how is her mood? is she easy going? not too nervous? I haven't had the opportunity to be near one of her breed. Maine Coon is she? If she is not, she looks very much like a Maine Coon. About your pictures, they are splendid as always. She looks so sweet in the basket when baby. Thanks a lot for sharing your beautiful pictures of Clio Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

I like #3 the best - because it shows off that magnificent tail.

Thanks Irma. I love hearing your feedback. Smile She's not a Main Coone. She's only approx 7 lbs. She's not a big cat at all. Very slim when you pick her up. She's a very sweet affectionate cat. When I was photographing her she kept jumping off the stump and I had to put her back up. She would give me the chance to rattle off a couple shots then she would jump down. What gave me the idea was that I saw her using the stump as a scratching pole. I would like to have gotten that shot but had to run into the house for the camera. She lives accross the street. She doesn't stray too far and when she does go off her property she'll run when you approach her. On her property she'll meow and rub against your leg. Big Grin
Toad, thanks for the words. This is a normal pose with cat photography. I sat her in that pose purposely just for the reason you mentioned. Keep an eye out for my cat photos when I post. You'll see the same poses on and off. Wink

My flickr images