Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Colours, Colours....

These are all taken in one of the oldest districts, "Beyoğlu"...

1) This wall in the yard of music studio! Something fascinated me here, the colours!
[Image: 18c3.jpg]

2)
[Image: 19a.jpg]

3) Mural and old buildings...
[Image: 2c2.jpg]

4) The smoke colours hit me...
[Image: 15c2.jpg]

[Image: 16c2.jpg]

[Image: 17c2.jpg]

Thank you,
with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

I like that little speck of color in the last photo. It catches my eye.

Toad Wrote:I like that little speck of color in the last photo. It catches my eye.
I am glad to hear this dear Toad, I was sitting in the yard of the music studio then it hit me! Smile

Thank you,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

I like very much the colors in #1. I like to see squares of color in this composition and the tree breaking them.

#3 is a picture that reminds me some parts of Mexico City. I see two pictures in this one. One the mural and the other one the buildings. I see the mural very pretty with a woman dancing and some washed out colors with great texture. I think this area alone could be a good image too.

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Irma Wrote:I like very much the colors in #1. I like to see squares of color in this composition and the tree breaking them.

#3 is a picture that reminds me some parts of Mexico City. I see two pictures in this one. One the mural and the other one the buildings. I see the mural very pretty with a woman dancing and some washed out colors with great texture. I think this area alone could be a good image too.
Dear Irma, this mural's story is very impressive, across this wall there is a man living there in one of the old buildings. But this man is not able to walk, he is paralyzed in his youth ages... And all his life has been passing in front of the window in his bed. So, an artist group of this district decided to make mural on this wall for him. But this has been a few years... This area is one of the oldest districts in the city, mostly all houses are having historical stories behind them. But needs so much restorations... Some of them get too. And these are so expensive for to rent, mostly foreign people are going to rent these flats, the view is amazing, you can see the Bosphorus and also Golden Horn... Especially during night, under the city lights it is amazing. There are some of these restorated buildings I just found this one, in the same are, Galata.

http://www.istanbulplace.com/location.html

Thank you dear Irma,
with my love,
nia

Ansel Adams

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by MrB
Nov 22, 2014, 06:17
Last Post by Don Schaeffer
Feb 19, 2012, 08:02