Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Cozy Cafes and shops

On March this year Uli and I meat in Moelln to take pictures of the place. It was great to meet and see Uli in action... Wink We looked for a nice cafe to have a break and we found this place. Moell is a city full of cozy cafes and bistros...

This is the table that was beside us.... and I was fascinated by the light coming from the window... the shadows, and the mood of the place....

[Image: IMG_0818-Edit.jpg]

Shops often taken their goods out and place them in the street in basquets... This tea shop was really beautiful... unfortunately in a busy street where you can't take your time to compose and have more than one picture... However, I think this one represents the place well...

[Image: IMG_0920-Edit.jpg]

Thanks for looking... Smile

Sorry if I post pictures that some of you have seen already in my flickr site...

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Nice shots, I love the mood of the first one.

I love #2...

Number 2 is lovely - the soft colours are beautiful. I miss Uli and had a great time when I met her last year.

Canon stuff.

Thanks a lot for your comments.... Smile

I am sure Uli will be happy to know that she has been missed... Smile

Paul Cezanne

Irma, these are so beautiful, really I wished to be there. Well done, I love your eye of camera Smile you are always so creative and so impressive. And your photography influences my humble world. Thank you,

with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

Thanks Nia, for your kind comment... Smile

Paul Cezanne

Very warmly atmospheric work!

Thanks Cremetti... Smile

Paul Cezanne

LOVE #2. Nothing to add to it, other than ..."wow" Irma.

#1 - Would be another "wow" photo if the top of the stool on the right hand side was captured in the photo in its entirety. In this case, the rule of thirds can easily be broken in my opinion. There are enough elements for the eye to naturally wander. Great job.

Jerry

Nos an modica tantum nostri somnium
"We are limited only by our imagination"

Thank you very much Jerry, for your kind comment... Smile

#1, unfortunately I just took two pictures as I was leaving the place and this was my only composition. Your idea would have worked really well.

Paul Cezanne

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Schellamo
Dec 18, 2005, 18:53