Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Critique Please

Hi another one for critique please,
400,Focal length 50mm, F5.6, 2sec
Thank you

Attached Files Image(s)

I Rather like this, not sure why, as I am not certain what it is, anyway, well done. Ed.

To each his own!

(Mar 1, 2015, 14:07)EdMak Wrote:  I Rather like this, not sure why, as I am not certain what it is, anyway, well done. Ed.

Hi Ed its smoke trails from incense stick

Really like this abstract... Would look well as an image framed in a contemporary space. Echo Ed's "well done"

Kind regards

Rolf

In photography, the smallest thing can be a great subject. The little human detail can become a leitmotiv.

—Henri Cartier-Bresson

(Mar 1, 2015, 14:14)Rolf Wrote:  Really like this abstract... Would look well as an image framed in a contemporary space. Echo Ed's "well done"

Kind regards

Rolf
Hi Rolf
Thank you for your kind comment very much appreciated
Wendy

Makes sense!! Ed.

To each his own!

My first critique has nothing to do with the image, three different thread titles would help my addled brain navigate these images! LOL.

I like the shapes, colors and textures here. The part that doesn't work for me is the orientation, knowing that it is smoke my brain automatically expects to see it as a vertical. Nice work all the same.

(Mar 2, 2015, 00:27)EnglishBob Wrote:  My first critique has nothing to do with the image, three different thread titles would help my addled brain navigate these images! LOL.

I like the shapes, colors and textures here. The part that doesn't work for me is the orientation, knowing that it is smoke my brain automatically expects to see it as a vertical. Nice work all the same.

Thank you for taking the time to look and comment, I know what you mean about the vertical, i took loads of smoke trails and played with them in different colours and orientation but i kept being drawn back to this one but dont know why,
thanks again
Wendy

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by maisie
Aug 19, 2017, 03:37