Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Database system for Photographers

I guess most of us really waste most of our time when it comes to paper works, marketing follow ups, emails, invoices and etc for our photography business. It almost came to a point that I need to built it something from scratch that really suits my needs. Guess what?... After all these years revising and trying some software's for my system of database. I finally found it. For free setup you can manage your business anywhere and fast. If you're a one man doing all this things free account of this software will definitely enough for your. But If you have employees and etc they have this fee for every employee or upgrade you want from this software and get the chance to actively engage with this management software.

Register here and download their software and manage your business for free.

PhotoPlay Photography
What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.
~Eleanor Powell

I never knew something like this even exists! I'll install it and see what it does Big Grin

Me either. As I was browsing for a database for my contacts, this came out of nowhere in my search. I have to try first but then it really help me minimize my work and staff Smile I can create, send, and renew paper works right where I'm with a client. Minimizing the back and forth meetings and appointments just to sign an invoice to contract. Just tweak some stuff for your personal setting and it will be your second staff right at your palm. Great to have it on my business and glad it came out of nowhere my search Smile

PhotoPlay Photography
What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.
~Eleanor Powell

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post