Dicky Beach First Light/Sunrise

[Image: 6656124083_7f9c4d9f06_b.jpg]
Dicky Beach (S.S. Dicky Shipwreck) First Light by basketballfreak6, on Flickr

[Image: 6657541075_786810a36f_b.jpg]
Dicky Beach (S.S. Dicky Shipwreck) Sunrise by basketballfreak6, on Flickr

[Image: 6657550883_c181b58508_b.jpg]
Dicky Beach (S.S. Dicky Shipwreck) Sunrise by basketballfreak6, on Flickr

C&C welcome Big Grin

Welcome to Shuttertalk. How beautiful these photographs... But the first one is my favurite, the colours, shadows, they are so impressive... Thank you, nice to meet you, with your camera. Have a nice and enjoyable sharings, with my love, nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

(Feb 22, 2012, 06:44)nia Wrote:  Welcome to Shuttertalk. How beautiful these photographs... But the first one is my favurite, the colours, shadows, they are so impressive... Thank you, nice to meet you, with your camera. Have a nice and enjoyable sharings, with my love, nia

thank you for the kind words nia, happy to be here Big Grin

the first shot was taken i think about 15 minutes before sunrise, i love first light

(Feb 22, 2012, 06:49)basketballfreak6 Wrote:  
(Feb 22, 2012, 06:44)nia Wrote:  Welcome to Shuttertalk. How beautiful these photographs... But the first one is my favurite, the colours, shadows, they are so impressive... Thank you, nice to meet you, with your camera. Have a nice and enjoyable sharings, with my love, nia

thank you for the kind words nia, happy to be here Big Grin

the first shot was taken i think about 15 minutes before sunrise, i love first light
This is so exciting I mean to watch the sunrise (also sunset) every minute of the sun... I have a wonderful experience for sunrise, later I want to post them too. How brings different images every minute... You exactly captured such a nice moments.
You are welcome, with my love, nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

Lovely series - and welcome to Shuttertalk.

thank you Toad Smile

i agree with Nia... first one is the best. the rest are good, but the light in the first one is really special.

~ Rocky
Any camera will record what you see, but YOU have to SEE!
Canon 5D & 40D; Canon 100-400L, Tamron SP17-35 and SP24-135
www.northwestnaturalimagery.com

thanks squirl Smile

last shots with my 60D before i had to send it away XD

Beautiful use of wide angle and long exposure.

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

thank you Don Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Don Schaeffer
Jul 1, 2017, 09:54