Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Driving in Sandesneben

This was taken by the driver while driving... Tongue Well we live in a rural area and naturally think the streets are ours. We're Rednecks around here!

[Image: 195_DSCN0399-corr.jpg]

You might be a Redneck if ...

...you think fast food is hitting a possum at 65 mph

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.

This would have been better if the mirror were either in or out of the photo. Putting it mor ein would have given a real sense of driving. The images in the miirror become a second photo. The mirror should even have followed the rule of thirds.

I really love the light and the color in this shot.

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

Don Schaeffer Wrote:This would have been better if the mirror were either in or out of the photo. Putting it mor ein would have given a real sense of driving. The images in the miirror become a second photo. The mirror should even have followed the rule of thirds.

True enough, but difficult to manage. I'm not good at doing two things at the same time. Taking pictures while driving is distracting already without paying attention to the composition. Anyway, I might try again... Smile

Don Schaeffer Wrote:I really love the light and the color in this shot.

Yes, me too! The afternoon sun is rather low at this time of the year and gives a really warm light.

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.

Nice scenery again G. Looks as though you had a great day of sunshine. Smile

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post