Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Duck

Or it will have you. Big Grin

[Image: IMG_8318c.jpg]

Fuerteventura zoo. Bird of prey show. Vulture flying between two handlers.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

This is beautiful NT... I mean the picture .... Wink

I love the detail of the feathers... I have never seen one of that color. Do you have more picture in detail, close ups of its face or wings?

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Sorry Irma but no. I shot a few and deleted bad ones but the ones left are not classics.
You know they go so fast and a good shot sometimes is a little lucky.
I got a Flamingo OK Big Grin I think it was asleep in the water. And a kookaburra.:/

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

That's a belter...well done that man!

All my stuff is here: www.doverow.com
(Just click on the TOP RIGHT buttons to take you to my Image Galleries or Music Rooms!)
My band TRASHVILLE, in which I'm lead guitarist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6mU6qaNx08

The thing is that here when the show is finished the take the birds around for you to take closer pictures. It is then when you can get your candy if you don't get anything good in flight... Smile

But a flamingo would be great!!

Look forward to seeing your pictures NT... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Nice panning. Birds in flight are tough to shoot. Shoot a lot, keep a few. That's a good one.

ADK Jim

Irma Wrote:The thing is that here when the show is finished the take the birds around for you to take closer pictures. It is then when you can get your candy if you don't get anything good in flight... Smile
Each time they brought them round, someone got in the way. or I was checking the previous shot. Sad
They are beautiful to watch though. The vultures are quite large 5-6 foot wingspan and the eagle ...wow.

Lumix LX5.

that's a pretty funny looking duck TongueBig Grin

Sony A700/ 16-80mm / 70-300mm / 11-18 mm / 100mm macro

My Flickr page

Great shot - but not a duck (oops - just figured out what you meant)

Outstanding! I know a lot of the frustration when you check your 200+ pictures and there are 2 good ones - yours is a winner!

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by czkid
Feb 13, 2015, 05:42
Last Post by Plantsman
Jan 21, 2015, 06:57
Last Post by kNox
Mar 20, 2014, 01:42