Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Egret

I was out being bored , and this guy flew right to me . Please tell me what yall think ...

[Image: _MG_6479%20copy%202.jpg]

........Shawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Nice one.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Thanks NT .

.... Shawn

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

Excellent capture Shawn.
I would work a bit in my presentation. I would clone the tree and give a bit of room infront of the bird, if it were possible. I would try to reduce the noise, and sharp a bit as well.

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Thank you Irma,

I can fix the crop , there is some room in the front on the original . I dont know how to fix the noise in the shot , i dont have noise ninja or anything . Any suggestions? To be honest i do not know why there is noise in the shot , must be the cheap lens Big Grin .
Thanks for the input ...... Shawn

NeatImage has a free version. This is the one I used for a lot of time, until we bought the program. PS also has a filter to reduce noise.

Sorry I don't give you links but we are having BBQ .... Big Grin
The first one this year!!!

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Thanks Irma ,

I have heard about neat image and forgot about it . I downloaded it and am learning it now . But looks like it shouldnt be too hard . Wink

I want to have a BBQ !!! save some for me lol

........ Shawn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Plantsman
Feb 26, 2015, 05:01