Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Evening Turbines

Got these two Wind Turbines on a hill near where I live - just a pic that might be of interest to you all, and as always, I'd welcome your comments

Attached Files Image(s)

(Sep 30, 2013, 05:15)Vik Wrote:  Got these two Wind Turbines on a hill near where I live - just a pic that might be of interest to you all, and as always, I'd welcome your comments
Oh, and pretty much no post-processing, just a crop

Nice! I love the fact you can even see the ring around the sun! Love the view!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

(Sep 30, 2013, 07:14)Barbara G. Wrote:  Nice! I love the fact you can even see the ring around the sun! Love the view!
The pic's a medium telephoto - this is the view (it's from the bus stop where I wait to go to work, on my phone)

Attached Files Image(s)

Good one, (Really two), Vik, I would clone out the skyline protrusion at the right hand side, catches the eye. Would look even better. Ed.

thx Ed - I'll see what I can do...still getting to grips with the clone tool...and, did you mean the bushes or just the post?

Woahh.. Interesting image Vik. Yeah I agree with Ed cloning those skyline. Overall image composition. Outstanding Smile

PhotoPlay Photography
What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.
~Eleanor Powell

I would remove the twin Pole, and the wires, if adventurous!. The one between the turbines, does not bother me. Ed.

I'll give it a try, thx

Nice addition! Thank you for sharing!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by EdMak
Jun 7, 2015, 11:43
Last Post by Plantsman
May 6, 2015, 03:53
Last Post by James Tate
Oct 27, 2013, 06:44