Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FANTASTIC DAD & JAKE

Jake and his Dad travel round taking part in the local marathons. Jake;s Dad said when there running Jake has a big smile on his face. what a grate Dad

PICTURES TODAY ARE OUR HISTORY TOMORROW. Finn

This is great to hear! Thanks for sharing with us!

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

(Jan 24, 2014, 14:22)Barbara G. Wrote:  This is great to hear! Thanks for sharing with us!
Thanks Barbara.
your signature says it all, life is what you make it

Finn, all your stories are great, but this one is really special and touching. We often forget how little is enough to make someone smile and this is a great reminder that material things aren't always the key to happiness.

(Jan 27, 2014, 14:23)Korry Wrote:  Finn, all your stories are great, but this one is really special and touching. We often forget how little is enough to make someone smile and this is a great reminder that material things aren't always the key to happiness.

Thanks Korry
Comment's lie yours remind me why i spend hours wondering about with a camera. i only wish i had your way with words.

(Jan 23, 2014, 16:22)finn Wrote:  Jake and his Dad travel round taking part in the local marathons. Jake;s Dad said when there running Jake has a big smile on his face. what a grate Dad

Hi guys
You make this look so easy , your one great dad, very best of wishes to both you and Jake.
Jon