Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Feed back

Hi All
Would love some feed back/ what do you think?
Taken with a Nikon D5200 on a 35mm lens in a old theatre.
Kind regards
Chris

Attached Files Image(s)

On first look I thought it an Old World painting. The subject is intriguing and the composition spot on. It has a depth that is deceiving - the detached door gives it a surreal look. The texture of the walls also give it a "painted" look. Great job!

Thank you.

I totally agree with DW! It looks like a painting! I did HDR or any post production? Very interesting image

Big Grin

(Sep 23, 2014, 14:58)Jannasc Wrote:  I totally agree with DW! It looks like a painting! I did HDR or any post production? Very interesting image

Big Grin
Edit in camera raw and since have cleaned it up by removing the holes in the wall and taken the shiny bit off the sofa. No hdr applied a single shot without flash.
Kind regards
Chris

Mesmerising. Ed.

To each his own!

That is a spectacular photo!!

(Sep 14, 2014, 14:45)chris-6777 Wrote:  Hi All
Would love some feed back/ what do you think?
Taken with a Nikon D5200 on a 35mm lens in a old theatre.
Kind regards
Chris

I have to tell you that the photo is quite disconcerting. I like it, but there is something that disturbed me about it...in a good way. The vertical lines...so nearly identical to each other. That doesn't happen often, so you composed that well. What is the very light wedge that is on the corner seam going to the ceiling on the back corner of what appears to be a vestibule? It is quite sharp and crisp.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by EdMak
Mar 14, 2015, 14:30
Last Post by Vik
Aug 27, 2014, 14:59