Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Zig's wedding

..er...well not mine as such!
Chris's shot reminded me that I was blessed enough to shoot a wedding last year. As I don't often post people pics here, I thought I'd break my rule.
This was the everpresent Tamron 90mm f2.8 macro, once again used for anything but macros.
f.3.5 felt about right.

[Image: snogBW%20copy.jpg]

All my stuff is here: www.doverow.com
(Just click on the TOP RIGHT buttons to take you to my Image Galleries or Music Rooms!)
My band TRASHVILLE, in which I'm lead guitarist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6mU6qaNx08

That's a unique kiss photo. Somehow the kiss seems more raw and real than most.

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

that's a real lip-lock. I wonder if they are still married? They seem to be eying each other up. Great picture.

I really like it Zig - great shot.

Canon stuff.

Great shot Zig. Big Grin
Love the soft background, high-key tones, and strong diagonal feel to the composition. A very nicely balanced exposure for a wedding shot.

I've wondered why it is you don't post many people shots... and seeing this just makes me wonder even more.
Clearly you're just as capable when you point your camera at a bunch of humans as you are when you point it at a big rock covered in trees and stuff. Tongue

Adrian Broughton
My Website: www.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
My Blog: blog.BroughtonPhoto.com.au
You can also visit me on Facebook!
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." - Einstein.

Beautiful moment you captured in this one.
I like your people pictures too... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by shumicse
Jul 15, 2016, 03:25
Last Post by EdMak
Nov 10, 2013, 14:35