Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fishing

Quick shot taken while I was hiking a couple of weeks ago...

[Image: 19_Fishing.jpg]

Very beautiful picture Toad.
It gives me so much peace...
Is it Garibaldi Lake?
I remember you were once hiking with Petographer to a lake too.
Thanks for sharing. It is so inspiring... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Thanks very much Irma. It is actually Killarney Lake on Bowen Island - but now that you mention it - the look of the Lake and the palette of the photo is very much like my old shots of Garibaldi Lake where I hiked with Petographer years ago. Nice association.

Ow, missed this....and so that's what f5.6 at ISO 100 looks like with the GF1, eh? Lovely, even coverage and nice tones. I want one again now. SadSmile

All my stuff is here: www.doverow.com
(Just click on the TOP RIGHT buttons to take you to my Image Galleries or Music Rooms!)
My band TRASHVILLE, in which I'm lead guitarist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6mU6qaNx08

Great mood in this image, I like it.

Thanks guys - I have been doing a lot of hiking. I just happened upon this scene - and really couldn't resist.

WOW! I am almost gone into this lake... Such a beautiful moment you captured dear Toad, what a beautiful colours in the contrast and also what a beautiful calmness... like a dream. I can die for this Smile

Thank you,
with my love,
nia

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

Thank you again, nia. You will make my head swell - and its already too large...

Toad Wrote:Thank you again, nia. You will make my head swell - and its already too large...
You are welcome Smile but be sure, I can't express well enough, I mean should be more than this too dear Toad, it was
so beautiful...

“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”

Ansel Adams

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Dougson
Aug 20, 2016, 07:58
Last Post by nia
Jun 29, 2011, 09:31
Last Post by nia
Jun 10, 2011, 00:53