Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Flowers On Sacred Ground

I am not a Christian but I've seen the light - and added some, too. Smile Do tell me what you think of the processing. Anyway we'll be back there tomorrow to take more pictures if the weather isn't too bad. I had the focus in the flowers, the cross is too blurry. Because when I took the picture, I thought the flowers were the subject... Rolleyes

[Image: img_1183-hdrtm.jpg]

No larger size this time, the upper part is way too blurred.

Sun After Rain

[Image: img_1160-01.jpg]

Larger size. Scroll down to see the sparkling waterdrops on the flowers...

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.

Great image Guerito Smile The anhancements certainly add to it Smile

guerito Wrote:I had the focus in the flowers, the cross is too blurry. Because when I took the picture, I thought the flowers were the subject...
I think the first image is excellent. Just because the tombstone and graveyard are the subject, doesn't meant that they are what has to be in focus. I like the juxtaposition (it's the surrealist in me) of the sharp flowers with the ethereal background.

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

Amazing stuff G. Excellent! Print and hang!

Sit, stay, ok, hold it! Awww, no drooling! :O
My flickr images

Yes, excellent photos G. The church one is very atmospheric indeed - I love the ominous trees and the dark sky, juxtaposed (ooo I get to use that word again!) against the brilliant shining cross... and the flowers on the ground to me feels like "hope"...

Very cool... nice PP too - like Col said - defnitely a hanger.

I love the first shot too. The light, the colours of the flowers/grass contrasting with the mono of the church and tombstones, the patterns the leafless trees make against the sky, the foreboding clouds. Love it.

Canon 350D with Speedlight 580EX flash
EFS 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 II, EF 90-300mm f/4.5-5.6 USM, EF 50mm f/1.8

http://www.inspired-images.com.au

wow, he first is very nice, the pp works very well. Good job.

/Paul L.

Strives to make photos instead of taking them...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post