Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Forum problems - Again?

Thanks for letting me know! I will pass the info along to the admin. Smile

Barbara - Life is what you make of it!

MrB,

It looks like this is happening because you are viewing the forum using the old design. This has been fixed in the new design which can be changed by going into your userCP and clicking on "Edit Options", then under Other Options, Board Style, select Flatone and then click Update Options. The new theme makes images responsive and auto adjust to your screen size.

I know some users still prefer the old design, so I will look into fixing it.

(Jun 20, 2017, 09:12)MrB Wrote:  Barbara, there is no problem with text here with web pages in the browser (Opera v.45) at their default size. However, the image size issue has never been rectified - images bigger than about 1000 pixels wide still do not fit the page, and there are no scroll bars to shift the image across to see the rest of it. Robert's image of the national theatre is just one example of this:
https://www.shuttertalk.com/forums/Threa...al-Theatre

Cheers.
Philip

(Nov 12, 2016, 09:37)GrahamS Wrote:  I am experiencing problems with the rendering of the screen layout and dialogue - again. My logon details had changed and when I click on "qoute" for a reply to a post, I see the code, not the op's dialogue. Grrrrr

Hi Gragam,

Can you post a screenshot of what you are seeing?

(Jun 21, 2017, 16:56)brandon Wrote:  MrB,

It looks like this is happening because you are viewing the forum using the old design. This has been fixed in the new design which can be changed by going into your userCP and clicking on "Edit Options", then under Other Options, Board Style, select Flatone and then click Update Options. The new theme makes images responsive and auto adjust to your screen size.

I know some users still prefer the old design, so I will look into fixing it.
Thank you, Brandon. That seems to display images at an appropriate size. But how was one supposed to know that fix buried deep within the settings?

Cheers.
Philip

We had switched everyone to that new theme a few months ago. So either there was a hiccup switching yours, or you might have manually switched back to the older theme as a few users had posted instructions on how to do it, because they liked the look of the older one.

Glad it did the trick.

Remember this, did not like the appearance, switched back in 10 mts, never really tried it, stupid. Ed.

To each his own!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Barbara G.
Jul 18, 2017, 16:51
Last Post by smarti77
Feb 29, 2008, 05:01
Last Post by usajet
Sep 24, 2007, 15:46