Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

From my window

Taken with a 50mm f1.8 one sunny morning last week.

[Image: IMG_8197-Edit.jpg]

[Image: IMG_8206-Edit.jpg]

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

The softness and light in the first is beautiful. Great composition. So much more than a normal flower shot.

Canon 50D.
Redbubble

Very lovely Irma - especially the first.

Canon stuff.

Pretty pretty pretty. Your softness really makes this looks like a classic.

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

Very nice Irma.

Lightning and pp is excellent. #1 is my favourite, love the framing.

/Paul L.

Strives to make photos instead of taking them...

Thanks a lot for your comments... Smile

Both were taken with the canon 50mm f1.8. We bought it time ago, as we didn't have a nice prime lens for portraits. It doesn't work to well in my camera for portraits, but some still life and landscapes turn out nice.

Surprisingly to me, these two pictures are just out of the camera and working a bit of colors in lightroom.

Now you can see Irma's big mouth, when she said that she wouldn't think she would post something out of lightroom... Tongue ..... Wink

Paul Cezanne

You have such a great " nack " for seeing the simple things and making them beautiful . Great eye Irma , i love the first shot ..

....... SHawn

Canon 20d and a few cheap lenses ..

It is our job as photographers to show people what they saw but didnt realize they saw it ......

The first photo has a great mood. I really like the way you've controlled the exposure and produced such a soulful image.

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

#1 just reminds me of my cousin's, granny's house in the 40s. Lace curtains etc. Well shot.

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

Beautiful shot Irma! Wink

Cheers,
Pat
Canon 400D plus assorted lenses

Thanks for your comments.. Smile

This is my computer's room window. I love to see the flowers blooming from my desk. The light here is always lovely early in the morning, when we have nice weather.

Paul Cezanne

hi Irma, echo the above on #1 very nice light and comp

well captured

#1 is very atmospheric. Nice!

Thanks Russ, Toad... Smile

Still working with my post processings. Sometimes I find my pictures well and when I come back again I see them too dark. I like my post processing in this one goes fine... Smile

Paul Cezanne

Too cool Irma, especially the first one where the light is so gentle.

John

We don't make mistakes, We make discoveries!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Don Schaeffer
Sep 17, 2017, 12:19