Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

From the fields

Yesterday we went to have lunch to Shiprost, a village next to ours. In the way to the restaurant I saw that the fields were beautiful, with golden colors and lots of flowers. Today was windy but the sky was great, you don't see the sky like this very often around here. I didn't want to miss the chance.

[Image: IMG_0942bw.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0953bw.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0970bw.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0983bw.jpg]

Special pictures too because they don't have more post processing but only what you can do in Lr.

Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Hey, your corn is ripening quicker than ours!
Great minds think alike!

All my stuff is here: www.doverow.com
(Just click on the TOP RIGHT buttons to take you to my Image Galleries or Music Rooms!)
My band TRASHVILLE, in which I'm lead guitarist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6mU6qaNx08

You had fun out there on that trip didn't you Irma. This was a real photogrpher's adventure.

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

Irma, these are beautiful. Number 3 is breathtaking, and I love the perspective in number 4.

"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." ~ Dorothea Lange

Lovely images Irma - Number 3 is magic.

Canon stuff.

Thanks so much for your comments... Smile

I was so unsure about my composition in #3... I didn't want it to be boring, I am very happy you mentioned in your comments..

Paul Cezanne

the light is really special in these! I'm glad you went out there to capture it. I noticed the clouds too,
it's amazing how they are arranged in bands it seems, isn't it?

Greetings, Uli

I'm partial to #2. IMO it is the strongest image. But Zig, that's a wheat field. No corn there.

ADK Jim

#3 is very pretty, but my favourite is #2 for the composition. It takes a good eye to see and create that composition.

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

Hi Irma

amazing, love to see landscape from around the world.
Regards

Christian

Very nice Irma, number 3 is my favorite then number 2.

Jim

Sorry Irma...a translinguistic misunderstanding: I was using the word "corn" generically and in the wide English sense...I realise it means "maize" elsewhere! Big Grin

All my stuff is here: www.doverow.com
(Just click on the TOP RIGHT buttons to take you to my Image Galleries or Music Rooms!)
My band TRASHVILLE, in which I'm lead guitarist: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6mU6qaNx08

Zig don't worry the Spanish word for corn is maíz. I understood what you wanted to say. Smile

Thank you so much you all for your kind comments... Smile

Paul Cezanne

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Irma
Nov 6, 2007, 03:33