Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

From the forest and fields...

A bit of introduction to our new members...

I live in the north part of Germany. The landscape is much too flat, and my landscape mainly are fields, countryside scenes... However I keep taking pictures of my landscape because I like this kind of photography and also because of practice. You never know when you will be in a beautiful landscape and it would be a pitty not to know anything about landscape photography.

Hope you find in some way interesting my pictures... Smile

For the old members that know already my landscape...

here is another field I found this weekend!! ... Smile

[Image: IMG_3721-Edit.jpg]

We also found a nice road going through the forest. I think this is part of the forest 62.

[Image: IMG_3852-Edit.jpg]

Thanks for your comments... Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

I love the lighting and colour in the first Irma - the square crop works nicely with it too.

Canon stuff.

Irma, great idea. I never tire of your landscapes, and really like these photos.

matthewpiers.com • @matthewpiers | robertsonphoto.blogspot.com | @thewsreviews • thewsreviews.com

Your color is lovely.

Nikon D3100 with Tokina 28-70mm f3.5, (I like to use a Vivitar .43x aux on the 28-70mm Tokina), Nikkor 10.5 mm fisheye, Quanteray 70-300mm f4.5, ProOptic 500 mm f6.3 mirror lens. http://donschaefferphoto.blogspot.com/

Very lovely tranquil scenes. #1 particularly appeals to me because of the skies and the rural look of the road and fence.

Thanks so much for your comments my friends... Smile

I wanted to have detail in all my picture but I think I should go a little bit closer to the ground. I will try that next time.

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by EdMak
Dec 23, 2013, 07:57