Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Gargoyle

Well - I just returned from a couple of weeks in France - so be prepared to be bored by travel pictures for a bit...

Here is the first one.

[Image: Gargoyle.jpg]

For those of you interested in technical muck, the gargole was lit by a Nikon wireless flash (Commander mode) balancing precariously on the ledge below me...

I love it Toad - great perspective and well lit.

Canon stuff.

excellent Toad, love the perspective and the light is great!! heaps of interest!

well done

This ought to be the most unusual shot I ever saw with Eiffel tower in it! Well done, indeed! Can't wait to be bored by more of these... Smile

Gallery/ Flickr Photo Stream

Reality is for wimps who can't face photoshop.

Wow, very toadesque! I can just see this featuring in your comic somehow!

Canon 350D with Speedlight 580EX flash
EFS 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 II, EF 90-300mm f/4.5-5.6 USM, EF 50mm f/1.8

http://www.inspired-images.com.au

Beautiful picture, Toad!

I love the idea of seeing pictures with flash in daylight... I tried something in the beach the other day and it didn't work... everything was blown out, your picture is really inspiring Smile

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Nice shot Rob! The perspective is great!. I would love to have seen the shot late at night with a dark/red sky and the statue lit by the sb800. care to go back and try that for me ?Big Grin

Thanx for sharing.

/Paul L.

Strives to make photos instead of taking them...

Paul.R.Lindqvist Wrote:Nice shot Rob! The perspective is great!. I would love to have seen the shot late at night with a dark/red sky and the statue lit by the sb800. care to go back and try that for me ?Big Grin

Thanx for sharing.

/Paul L.
Hey, I'm up for that, Paul...

The perspective is courtesy of my Nikon 12-24. This particular shot was at 14mm equivalent.