Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Going up

Different composition or rubbish? :/

[Image: yorkeye.jpg]

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.

When I saw your picture the only thing I thought it didn't belong to the picture and idea was the dark corner in the upper side.

So I made the test and your picture works well. If you rotate a bit your picture and remove that corner and then crop a bit of the left and then to the right you will be missing a little corner in the bottom, but then you can duplicate the layer pull down a bit the layer you have down and you have the corner. A bit of contrast will make your picture shine!!

Love the number 1 and see the rest of the cabins? comming... Wink

A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
Paul Cezanne

Thanks for the input Irma.
Yes they are the cabins behind me and the sun shining behind. The black thing at the top is the top of the window, of the cabin we are in. I had to have that or I would have lost the cabins in front. As you go forward to go up, everything that was in front of you, then goes above you and then disappears behind you.
You only go round 4 times. Sad

I just thought if the pic was straight, then it would not have the same sort of impact.

I think it is being dismantled and sent to Australia. You should be able to see' Ayers Rock' from up there. Big Grin

Lumix LX5.
Canon 350 D.+ 18-55 Kit lens + Tamron 70-300 macro. + Canon 50mm f1.8 + Manfrotto tripod, in bag.